FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini LiPlay Hybrid Instant Camera (Elegant Black)
Bringing hybrid capabilities to the Mini Series, the elegant black FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini LiPlay is a sleek camera offering a true mixture of digital and film. As a hybrid instant camera, the Mini LiPlay records digitally but can output photos on INSTAX Mini film. Also, by recording digitally, you can print whichever images you want, whenever you want, and as
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired or reprint an image as many times as desired.
- Accepts INSTAX Mini instant film to produce 2.4 x 1.8" images on a credit card-sized, 3.4 x 2.1" sheet.
- Fixed 28mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens also has a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as reviewing photos and navigating the printing menu.
- Small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits.
- Compact design is easy to handle, and the body incorporates a large shutter release button on the front of the camera.
- Built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. This light is also used to indicate the self-timer countdown.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera and supports printing up to approximately 100 images per charge. It can be charged via USB in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Internal memory holds approximately 45 still images and a microSD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to expand storage capacity.
- Reprints are possible from the camera's internal memory, the memory card, or from a smartphone's image library.
|Tip senzor||1/5 inch CMOS|
|Rezolutie foto||2560 x 1920|
|Dimensiuni||82.5 mm x 122.9 mm x 36.7 mm|
|Tip card de memorie||microSDHC|